Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy 11!

It's so hard to believe Gman is all ready 11 years old!!!

French Toast breakfast is Garrett's favorite!


Went to see a movie!


For his birthday party he went grocery shopping to make sure I picked out just the right things.  Part way through shopping I got a call to pick up Conner.  Gar said he could keep doing the shopping and so we wouldn't have to waste time.  So... I left him at the store for about 20 minutes.  When I got back he was nearly finished!  This kid is so independent!


Gar invited his entire Flag Football Team for his party.  We roasted hot dogs and ate lots of chips!




Niel was out of town, so I had to ask for help.  Ashley and Conner were great!


So were Koby and Stocks!  


They played a ton of football!




We all watched a movie!  It was tons of fun!!!


No comments: