Poor little Gman. He stepped on some broken glass and cut his foot pretty bad.
The wound was bleeding all over the place. Sweet little Garrett didn't want to get blood on the carpet so he cupped his hand to allow all the blood to pull. It was a lot of blood which put him into shock.
To make matters worse we were completely out of bandages of any kind. Niel had to run around to the neighbors to see if they had something we could borrow. Thanks goodness we have such kind, sharing neighbors.
He got all bandaged up and was good to go! We are keeping our first aid kit better stocked with stuff. We don't want that to happen again!