Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy 37 for ME!

I had the best birthday ever!

Talk about the perfect day!

Party at Sundance!  My mom and dad and Ang joined me and my family for a day on the mountain.  What a special treat!

Not to mention the snow and weather were perfect!



This awesome picture was taken by Conner.  I love his creativity!!  




Even Patrick and the girls came up to bring us lunch!



After a great day on the slopes, everyone came over for some soup and cupcakes!


Can I tell you how impressed I am of the men in my life?    Niel cooked up this big batch of Chicken Noodle Soup!


My Dad cooked up this delightful sausage noodle vegetable soup!


And my awesome cousin - in -law made these incredible breadsticks to share with everyone!  As you can tell, they went quick!


I love my family SO much!  It was great to have them over for a fun night together!


It was a perfect way to celebrate 37!  I feel so loved!!



No comments: