Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Fun!

Saturday we get to do the most fun thing..... FOOTBALL!!! Conner, Stockton, and Garrett are all participating in Lone Peak football this year. Can I just say, it is soooo much fun! Seriously, I look forward to watching these games all week. The boys are very dedicated to the sport and spend a lot of time during the week preparing. Each of them has football practice 2 hours a day, 3 days a week. Plus, on game day, they spend an hour before the game getting ramped up. I am so proud of all the word work they are putting into this sport. They are each doing really well this year. Both Conner and Stockton's teams are undefeated 4/0. Garrett's team had a little tough start at the beginning, but they have been going well the past two weeks. They are 2/2!! Each of the boys have their own blogs and are in the process of updating them weekly with their football success.

Go Lone Peak Knights!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your fun pictures, you have to show me how you do them. I'm so glad your boys are having fun in football. I love the weekends too.
YAY FOR FOOTBALL