Monday, November 21, 2011

Awesome Coaches

Football is over but end of year parties are the final way to end the year. We have so much fun celebrating a wonderful year.

I forgot my camera the night Gar had his team party. Below is is awesome team!!!

Zander loves Coach Edwards. Me too! I don't know how anyone has so much patience for a little team like they had. It was great to spend another year with him as Zander's coach! Zander won the "Hit Man" award. He definitely had a great year!

Coach Templeton and Coach Hancock are were fantastic as usual. Stocks is lucky to have them. We celebrated at Shakey's and had a ton of fun!

This was Conner's last year with the Livingston brothers as his coaches. Conner has played every year with these good men. He has learned so much and we appreciate all their dedication.

And I just had to add this picture. This is me and Conner and our difference in height. Yeah.... I am sad my little boy is turning into a tall, young man.


No comments: