Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2008! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year!


Niel had a great time bringing in the New Year. He started the year off by taking on really hard fall. He slipped on the stairs which were super icy. His head hit hard onto the ground. He only suffered mild brain damage!


Zander rode on the 4 wheelers the entire time. He would switch off, ride the red one, then ride the green one. He had a blast and didn't want to come in when it was time to warm up!


Garrett's first time down the BIG, long hill all by himself. What a brave little guy!

Yeah! He made it down, safe and sound!


"Ready! Get set!! GO!!!" Marsha heading down the long hill!!

Dave, Josh and Taylor taking a ride up to the top of Oscarson Mountain!

Here comes Stockton, Garrett and Conner! Watch out!!

4 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

What fun! I so miss my kids being young and at home! I am so glad you were all able to be together, there is nothing better!

melanie said...

looks like fun.. We spent the new years close to you all at Jonathan's bosses cabin. But, most of it was done indoors.

The Betitas said...

I went sledding this year with my family which is something I havent done for YEARS! It was fun!!

Angela said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Pat spent New Year's chaperoning the Stake Youth Dance while Arianna and I stayed at home...what fun!!

Ang