Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's the little things in life....

I was reading a friends blog and she posted some little things in her life that she enjoys. You know, those simple pleasures. I thought I would share a couple new finds I have learned I cannot live without.
Downy makes this spray that gets the wrinkles out. It is amazing stuff! If anyone asks me what is my least favorite chore to do around the house, my answer would be ironing. I simple do not have the patience nor the time. Often times I would just send the kids, and myself, out the door with a few wrinkles. Not anymore! A couple sprays of this amazing stuff and the wrinkles are gone. Try it! I promise you will be pleasantly surprised!Dippidee is a new pastry shop a friend of mine recommended. AHHHHH! This place is heavenly! I must warn you that if you are dieting, don't continue reading. They have the most delicious desserts, sweets, cakes, cookies, pieces of heaven you will find anywhere. The store is located in Lehi, right next to Costco! Try it! Let me know what you think!!

What are some of your simple treasures?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh there is this stuff called Mrs Meyer's clean day. I use it on everything when i'm cleaning. Oh it's my favorite. It smells so good!

Wayne said...

Ever since you gave me one of the cupcakes from Dippidee, I have been hooked... I have been telling everyone about that place...