Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkins

Carving pumpkins is always a favorite. I was surprised that ALL the boys wanted to carve this year. They were so excited.... even to scrape the seeds. GROSS!

I like to see how creative the boys can be. No using patterns - it's all about their own ideas.



I had told the boys to be extra careful. As a matter of fact, Zander and Gar weren't allowed to actually cute the pumpkin. They drew the face on their pumpkin and then someone a little older got to help them actually cut it out.

Little did I know that I should have done the same for Conner. He cut his finger!!


This one is Zander's. He was having a difficult night so he had to wait to do his another time. I thought he did a pretty great job!

1 comment:

StamKeve said...

Looks like fun! We were party poopers and never got around to carvin pumpkins this year!