Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vegas Babe!

We decided to have one more weekend of fun before it was time to go back to school. What better place to spend a few days then Vegas. My parents have a fun time share they shared with us. We had a great time! Niel, Conner, Dad, and me all went to the late showing of Beatles Love. It was fantastic!

"I would hate to be the one to pay the electric bill in this city"

Zander was scared to death to go into any water he couldn't stand up-right in. Grandpa coaxed him out into the water. Zander didn't stay out in the deep part too long.

The boys commented that their favorite site was watching the dancing waters in front of The Belagio. I was pretty excited about that too because it didn't cost up a dime.

This is one of my favorite attractions to see..... the chocolate fountain. YUM!

Can you believe gas is cheaper in Vegas? I filled the car up in Utah at $4.03 and I thought that was a good deal. I was shocked to see it less.... and in Vegas of all places.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Dean for taking us down for a fun, fast trip! We had a blast!!

No comments: