Saturday, July 18, 2009

B.F.F.'s

Good friends are hard to come by. I believe long life friends are even harder to come by.... and guess what? I am so lucky to have long, life, GREAT friends!!!!

I have some of the greatest memories from High School. Each memory was made with at least one of these incredible ladies. Sun tanning on top of parents garage.... I had to wear sunscreen while the others got to turn the lovely bronze color. Drive by's (no more needs to be said). Toilet papering.... and getting caught. Sharing clothes, shopping, laughing, crying, Dairy Queen fights, Chick-fil-a everyday. Late nights and sleep overs. Even vacations together!! They laughed at my jokes, cheered me on when I wanted to give up, and a large part of the person I am today is because of the things I learned from them. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends growing up!!

And even though life moves on and time is spent with family, work, and everyday stuff..... I cherish the times we are all able to get together and reminisce about the good 'ol days!!!
I love you girls!

Stacy, Jen, Brooke, Shatie, Me and Becki

4 comments:

Jen said...

It was way fun to get together. Can you email me the high res copies of some of these pictures so I can have them? We will have to do this more often!

Diana said...

Aww, you make me feel nostalgic. Alot of people say they hated HS, but like you, I loved it, because of the friends that I had.

Holly said...

Amy you guys are all still as gorgeous as you were in high school!

Anonymous said...

Awww So much fun!!! I feel so blessed next week I get to go down to NM and see some of my best girls! I'm thrilled for some of them it's been 3-5 years since we've been able to get together!