Friday, July 10, 2009

I {heart} Holidays

I absolutely LOVE holidays. The reason I love them so much is because it means I get to spend time with the ones I love...... and sometimes, if I am lucky..... I get to spend time with the ones I love that I don't get to see very often.

This past Fourth of July holiday brought many cute faces that I rarely see!

Alayna, Arianna, Patrick and Ang were all here from California. Aren't my niece growing up to be so beautiful?!
Bry and Brooke were here too. Even though I see them more often, it still seems like I don't see them enough!

We all got a special treat because Jen, Spencer and family were in from Oregon. We all got together for a BBQ. Andy and Tysa came too. Even though they live down the hill from me, I had yet to see their new baby Meikel.... adorable! Kam and Steve, Elanie and Russ are always great company to be around. I just love my family!!


And here I am.... holding Jen's newest addition.... Elliott. I think she kind of looks like me! Maybe I should just keep her!

No comments: