Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

out with the old.....


.... in with the new!

While I was working hard to close up the year at work, Niel was busy purchasing my Birthday present.... just a little early. I like it a lot!!! Niel is the best!

New Years Eve happens to be the busiest day at work for me. It is end of quarter for us. For that reason, it makes it really difficult for me to make plans. Niel is the nicest man ever to just sit around and wait for me to come home. Since he was so busy all day long buying a new car for me I told him we could do whatever he wanted once I got home. He chose to stay home and watch The Hangover (my favorite movie) and just veg out. It was a quiet night for us, but perfect. Right after we rang in the New Year we went straight to bed. I guess that is what old people do...haha!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are so lucky! I'm glad you had a great quiet new year's eve. Happy driving!

Angela said...

cool ride! I can't wait to drive it!

Brooke said...

AMY! YEAH! I have been thinking of you since the 31st of December and meaning to find out if you were going to come over to our house for cards. Glad to see your New Years turned out great! What a nice birthday present. You lucky girl!! Happy New Year!