Sunday, May 10, 2009

G-Man

It is amazing to me Garrett is all ready 7 years old. The years have just flown by.

Garrett was a good sport taking pictures. We had a great time together.... enjoying this incredible weather. He is such a handsome young man!






Some of Garrett's favorite things:

My favorite color is Red
My favorite food is Niel's BBQed Tri-Tip
My favorite movie is Wolverine
I love to play baseball
I like to play video games
I love to smile
I tease my little brother all the time
I am smart, strong, and a fast runner
I am a good little cleaner, organizer and I can mow the lawn all by myself

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures -but he is so grown up! Tell him to stop it! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

Brooke said...

Oh he is handsome! Amy you do such a great job taking pictures. Plus you have the cutest kids to be taking pictures of! You are amazing in so many ways.