Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was perfect for me this year.... well, almost perfect!

I woke up with a nicely made peanut butter and honey sandwich from Zander. He attempted to make some oatmeal. Zander loves oatmeal. He can make it in the microwave all by himself. This Mother's Day morning we added a little too much water. He didn't think it was right so he scratched the oatmeal breakfast and turned to the second meal he knows how to make.... peanut butter and honey. He did a splendid job.... the sandwich tasted delicious. I just love how thoughtful he is.

The not-so-perfect part of my day was taking Conner to the doctor. Turns out he had severe strep throat. I felt so bad for him. He was in such terrible pain with his throat and so many aches, pains and a fever. We spent most of the morning at the doctor's office and the pharmacy. Doctor Freestone gave Conner a bright pink rose to give me. It is beautiful! Conner is feeling much better!

Stocks made he a very colorful hanger at school. I love it!!! And Garrett used his artistic skills to draw me a lovely picture. I think it looks just like me! I love Mother's Day because it reminds me of how lucky I am to be a Mom to 4 incredible little men!

Niel took me on a very nice date. We ate at Sundance. The food was delicious. The second best thing was the rasberry lemonade. Of course the best part was spending a nice night together. I am very blessed to have such a thoughtful husband!


Niel did another great things for Mother's Day. On Saturday night he took me, my Mom, Brooke and Bryn out to dinner. I love my mom very much and I was so happy she came to dinner with us!! Mom doesn't really like eating out too much. She prefers to eat healthy, so Niel took us to Sweet Tomatoes for a tasty meal. It was so great to spend time with my husband and 2 of the most incredible Mother's I know.

I miss you Joyce, Lisa and Ang! Three other incredible Mother's in my life that I wasn't able to spend the day with.

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: