Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day at Sea

Day 2 of the cruise was spent at Sea.

We did a little more swimming and eating! I guess that is what a cruise is for!!


Dinner time was one of my favorite times because we got to see everyone. Grandma and Grandpa Dean came along with us. Rick's parents came along for the grand adventure too. We simply love Don and Jolene!

I love this picture! Brooke and Rick look so cute! I don't think Rick reads my blog because I wouldn't dare call him cute otherwise...haha!

It was dress up night on Day 2. What a good looking group!

Nothing like a good wind blowing through the air on a nice night.... even if it meant the pictures was a little breezy!

And I bet you couldn't guess what we did after dinner... yep, more swimming.

Do you see that little dot in Stockton's hand? That's the moon!! Only on a cruise can you hold the moon right in the palm of your hand.

1 comment:

Rick...the meek and mild said...

I find myself looking at cruise deals to Alaska so we can repeat the fun and games.