Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blessings!

When I think about what I am most thankful for, the first thought that comes to mind are the many people I know. My family is a big bunch of the people I absolutely cannot imagine my life without. The best part about my family is that we are getting bigger is size. One of my greatest blessings are my nieces. Guess what? I get the blessings of having a new little niece.

Kayla J. Jaramillo
born November 16th, 2009
7 pounds 5 ounces
19.5 inches long
Isn't she just perfect?
Check out her family post here


Most of the family is going to California to visit Ang, Pat, Ari, Alayna, and Kayla for Thanksgiving Day (I am so sad I am not going). But, to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday, we got together for some delicious food and fun times.

Go Rick! Cut that Turkey!!

Some of the greatest memories in my life were having Thanksgiving Dinner and Grandma Syme's house every year. My cousins were a big part of my childhood years. It was so great to get together with most of them and celebrate being Thankful. Sure didn't feel the same without some who live so far away.







We have many new little ones that have been added to the family this year. Little RuthAnn is Kam and Steve's new baby.

Isn't Mykel beautiful? This is Andy and Tysa's new little one. She was my best friend for the night!!


It is incredible the love and blessing I have from my family! I sure am thankful for each one of them.... and for the rest of my family who I need to see!

No comments: