Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Somebody loves us!

I know.... random picture.... right? It is just proof that my sister Brooke and my brother-in-law Rick love Niel and I.

Niel and I ended up sick... with sore throats and stuffy noises.... sneezing and coughing with lots of sinus pressure. Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty.

There came a knock at the door. Niel was sleeping and I was wrapped up in a blanket. I wasn't going to answer the door because I was wearing my PJ's, no make-up, crazy bed hair, and I am sure I didn't smell all that great either. I decided to peek out the door. I noticed Rick's car sitting in the drive-way. I decided I better see what was going on. I opened the door to Rick standing there with a bunch of stuff in his hands. He began handing me things with explanations.

"Here are some immune boosters. You both need to take 6 a day. Two pills.... three times a day. Here are some vitamin C and other vitamins. Just take 2 because for me, I get a stomach ache if I take more than that. Here is some mail that Brooke has been meaning to get to you. Included is a card from Ang with a picture of Kayla you will probably like. Brooke said you needed this hair stuff, so here you go. Sorry you aren't feeling well. We hope you get better soon!"

WoW! I really feel loved! It was nice of Brooke and Rick to come up with some remedies to help us get feeling better. Such a sweet surprise.... and we are feeling better all ready. Thanks Rick and Brooke!

3 comments:

Grams said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Amy B. Jones said...

You're so lucky! What great family you have!

Brooke said...

Why not nurse back to the health the ones I love?