Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eight is Great!

Happy! Happy Birthday to Garrett!

~8 years old~

It is interesting, from the beginning of birth Gar has been ready to go. He was born 3 weeks early.... coming all on his own. Ready to face this world with a smile. I tell you.... that is one thing I think of often when I think of Garrett.... he has a contagious smile!!! He is an absolute joy in my life and one of my many blessings. Eight is a big year for him. He is excited to be baptized in a couple months!! He is growing up.... and way to fast.

Words others say describe Garrett:

Athletic - Happy - Fearless - Strong - Sports Lover

Awesome - Competitive - Organized - Speedy

Teachable - Confident - Helper

3 comments:

StamKeve said...

SO weird that he is 8! He was born when I was first on my mission. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago! Time flies! He sure is a cute kid!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Angela said...

Can't wait to see you when you get baptized!