Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I {Heart} Faces - Adult


Niel and Steve.... don't kill me!!

The theme for this week on I Heart Faces is:

My Friend and I

I thought this picture was perfect! While the photo isn't necessarily picture perfect, the picture sure does catch the essence of their friendship.

Steve and Niel have been good friends for longer then I have known Niel. This picture may be goofy - but it is just right! I appreciate the friendship Steve, and his amazing wife Megan, have shown both Niel and I.

Love you guys!



5 comments:

Amy said...

TOO FUNNY. I love it.

Steve and Megan said...

This is AWESOME! I totally remember this! Soooo funny!!!!!!

Drew said...

They won't kill you. :) This is a fun capture!

Dot O said...

This is adorable.....

Miti said...

Now that's what I call BFFs!!! I love it!