Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Week of Sleep

This past week Niel and I went on a LANDesk trip to Las Vegas! I would like to call this week my week of sleep! Seriously... I slept and slept and slept. I think I have gotten enough sleep to get me through the rest of this year.

We did a lot of other things besides sleep. We went to "The O Show" at the Bellagio. The stage was incredible! We had 3rd row seats. We got to see all the performers up close. Their costumes were amazing. The show was great!


Niel was a great sport and he spent an entire day doing whatever I wanted to do. We started out my day shopping at the outlet store... fun! I got an awesome pair of high heel sexy shoes! After shopping we laid out by the pool... yes folks, it was warm enough in Las Vegas to relax outside, by a large body of water (smile)! Nexwe got all dressed up and went to a very nice restaurant. Bartolotta was very classy. Even though the prices nearly made my eye balls pop out their sockets the food was tasty. AND.... I got to be accompanied by the sexiest, well dressed man in Vegas! After dinner we went to our favorite Vegas hang out.... Haagen Dazs. Delicious!! We ran into Brooke and Rick while we were eating. It was a nice way to end a perfect night!


Niel also got in a round of golf. He went with a few of my work associates while I hung out at the pool and did some more shopping. I tried my luck on a few slot machines and roulette. Niel played a little blackjack. Niether one of us got too lucky but it was still very fun!

Oh... and did I tell you we slept a lot?

4 comments:

Amy B. Jones said...

Woah! You're hair looks awesome!!

Nic & Trudi said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! And you look absolutely gorgeous!

Lori Buhr said...

Yes, that is my idea of a vacation, sleeping in and lounging around in the warm sun. Glad you had so much fun!

Angela said...

Weren't you cold? I would have needed to wear long sleeves and a jacket.