Sunday, December 5, 2010

A San Jose Thanksgiving!

Look who we found for Thanksgiving!!

I was overly exciting this year to spend the Thanksgiving holiday this year. It has been 6 years since I have spent the actual Thanksgiving holiday with my family.

It was fantastic!!

Patrick smoked a turkey - DELIGHTFUL!

Kayla is growing up so fast. She is so adorable!!

Alayna loved playing with the boys. She just kept laughing and laughing.

Ari and Zander are quit the pair. They enjoyed some quiet time playing the DS.

After such a great meal the next thing to do is watch TV. Good times!!


I am super thankful for the wonderful people in my life!! I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Angela said...

We had a great time too! Too bad it can't be like this every Thanksgiving...but at least we got you once!!