Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Cruz Boardwalk

We love the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.

Looks at the beautiful beach!!

We happened to be in California for Arianna's birthday. If this is how she celebrates her birthday - I better never miss a celebration ever again.

Grandpa is super silly!! All the grand kids love him - me too!!


We went on a super amazing roller coaster. Seriously... I think the most fun, family, friendly roller coaster there is.

The boys went on this ride over and over again.


Look at Ari's face. Yeah... this is about how I feel at the end of day after hanging out with roudy boys all day long. She was a good sport! It was so great to spend an entire day with cousins.

Walking back to the car after a great day on the boardwalk.

Ari got baptized while we were there. It was wonderful being there for the event. She is growing up SO fast! So beautiful too.

I love this picture!

We had a fabulous trip!!! It is so much fun to spend a couple days with Ang, Pat, Ari, Alayna, and Kayla. So much in fact that is makes me miss them so much when we leave.

I miss you guys all ready!

1 comment:

Angela said...

:(
I miss all of you terribly! When you coming back?